SKILLED NURSING CARE
JUNAC Nursing Care in your own home cares for people who want to live comfortably and independently in their own homes – whatever their nursing requirements. Whether it’s for you or a loved one, our team of highly trained and compassionate Registered Nurses can offer support and companionship throughout the day, and even during the night should you need it.
Each client receives a personalized in-depth assessment conducted by our skilled nursing care services, among other things, taking into account their condition, personality and environment. We then put that knowledge to use in creating an individualized plan of care that meets our clients’ unique physical and emotional needs a plan that strives to not only improve their health, but to enhance their quality of life.
Our nurses also work hand-in-hand with physicians and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care, to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Our nursing services includes but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring of client’s medical condition, e.g. blood pressure and blood sugar checks
- Post-surgical management, e.g. administration of injections, care of central venous line (such as peripherally-inserted central catheter), tracheostomy or drainage tubes.
- Post hospital discharge care
- Geriatrics care( care of the old)
- Wound management
- Pain management
- Maintenance/ changing of urinary catheters and drainage tubes, as applicable
- Insertion of nasogastric tube and tube feeding Stoma care, e.g. colostomy and ileostomy care
- Assistance with bowel elimination, e.g. enema or manual evacuation
- Providing caregiver education and training with regard to various aspects of care e.g. prevention of falls, pressure sores, proper feeding techniques, etc.
- Monitoring of medication compliance and proper taking of medication and administering, supervision and packing of medication
Our nursing team is led by registered nurses under the supervision of certified physicians.